Adult information (18 yrs and up):
- contact us or just stop by to schedule.
- All group classes are small group so space is limited.
Old school Martial Arts Training: Self Protection, Martial Fitness, and Personal Wellness.
- Private instruction – 60 minutes.
- Public instruction – 90 minutes.
- Chi Kung / Taoist yoga / tai chi Instruction 60 minutes.
Your First Lesson is Always Free! All experience levels welcome! Contact us today!
- Martial Kung Fu (SPM) : 1 lesson per week – Tuition $75.00/Month
- Martial Kung Fu (SPM) : 2 lessons per week –Tuition $125.00/Month
- Chi Kung / Taoist Yoga: 1 sessions per week. Tuition $50.00/month
- Chi kung / Taoist Yoga: 2 sessions per week. Tuition $ 75.00/month
- Chi kung + SPM (in separate class): Appropriate SPM tuition + $36.00 / month
- Mantis Drop in rate – $18.00/active students . Subject to availability
- Tai Chi / Taoist Yoga: Drop in rate : $10.00 / session subject to availability
- 1:1 session active student : $36.00/ hr. –Talk with Sifu Riley directly.
- 1:1 session non-student : $72/ hour– talk with Sifu Riley directly
- Focus Classes /in house seminars: Prices vary, as do schedules.
- For Seminars / Out Of Town : Please Contact us directly email@example.com or Phone: 815-701-8060
YOUTH CLASS INFORMATION:
At this time we are taking new students
Youth Kung Fu: One 60 minute lesson per week. $80.00/month
- All youth must be willing and able to participate in class without providing distractions for class mates.
- limited class size, no large groups!!
- no contracts
Youth Class information (ages 11-14): contact us for availability.
Youth ages 15-17 : contact us for availability.
Come Experience “Prairie Mantis Gung Fu: The People’s Art”
For questions, Please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Special Offers to claim:
Students Referral: Bring a friend who then enrolls in training and you will receive a “finders credit” of $15 value. Valid after new referral pays for their 2nd month.
Open Gym: Keep your eyes open for OPEN GYM HOURS. Informal training. Free sessions open to all adult students, so come train!
Terms and Conditions:
These terms and conditions are in lieu of contracts, test fees and other shady bits of business. Make life easy for us in all of these matters, be responsible.
Direct deposit payments ( void check required for active bank account ).
Let us be friends, do not ask for credit.
No refunds on paid tuition.
$25 fee for returned / bounced/or late tuition.
We reserve the right to refuse training for any reason.
Hours are subject to change as deemed necessary.
All promotions are subject to verification.